Instructions for Life by The Dalai Lama
2. When you loose don’t loose the lesson.
3. Follow the 3 R’s : respect for self, respect for others and responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize you have made a mistake take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live on honorable life, the kind of life that when you are older you’ll be able to look back and enjoy it again for a second viewing.
12. A loving atmosphere is your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation.
14. Share your knowledge it’s a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year go somewhere you have never been before.
17. Judge success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
18. If you want others to be happy practice compassion.
19. If you want to be happy practice compassion.
Thank you our Dalai Lama. -Recycling Happiness